Friday, June 12, 2009

I Design for NDISB!!!

I am thrilled to announce that I have been accepted to the NDISB Design Team! NDISB has always been one of my favorite sites & this is soooo exciting! Visit the site & see what all the other designers have to offer.

It's a brand new day! Enjoy the CD Label/Album Page created for you by my CT Jan Ring. Jan used A Beautiful Spring II to create this gift for you. My CT & I appreciate your feedback, so please leave a little love (comment). This link is available for a limited time only, so hurry & download it while you can.


3 comments:

Robyn said...

Very nice design Jan. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Rilda said...

Great job!! very pretty!! Blessing to you, rilda *U*